About the Role
Our Concierge Associate provides white glove customer service while displaying a professional and enthusiastic personality.
- Assist our clientele with local errand running within specified parameters and criteria.
- Provide additional services such as:
- Meeting delivery/service personnel on behalf of our clients
- Event planning
- Travel planning
- Respect client confidentiality.
Schedule*: Services are offered 7 days a week, between 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
*Flexible schedules available
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks daily and have excellent written and oral
- Be reliable with honesty and integrity: Our clients and your teammates will need to be able to depend on
Must pass a background check and drug screen.
Have a valid driver’s license.
Pet first aid and CPR certified.
Flexibility and willingness to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays; including some overnights.
Required to have, and be comfortable using, a personally owned smart phone to communicate with management and other team members.
Required to drive your personal vehicle for work purposes. You must carry appropriate insurance on your vehicle.