About the Role
Our Dog Walker is someone who loves pets, wants to be paid for exercise, enjoys fresh air and the outdoors and has a flexible schedule!
- Perform personalized pet walking visits throughout the day and services are offered 7 days a week.
- Daily schedules* are:
7:00 am – 10:00 am
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Feed pets and refresh water during each visit
- Cleaning any messes and picking up pet waster
- Positively interacting with pets.
- Able to walk pets in all types of weather.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs (occasionally) and 25 lbs (regularly).
- Comfortable and able to walk for long periods.
- Respect client confidentiality.
- Communications: strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to work in a fast
paced team environment.
- Must respond to email, voice or text message in a timely manner.
- Be reliable with honesty and integrity: Our clients and your teammates will need to be able to depend on you.
*Flexibility to pick one, two or all three walking schedules and days of the week to work.
Must pass a background check and drug screen.
Have a valid driver’s license.
Pet first aid and CPR certified.
Flexibility and willingness to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays; including some overnights.
Required to have, and be comfortable using, a personally owned smart phone to communicate with management and other team members.
Required to drive your personal vehicle for work purposes. You must carry appropriate insurance on your vehicle.