About the Role
Our Pet Care Professional is someone who loves pets! They must be able to take care of and love on dogs, be able to overnight at clients home, dependable and responsible, honest, have vehicle and cell phone. Feed, play, walk, and love pets is required.
- Perform personalized pet sitting visits throughout the day, including mornings and evenings
- Feed pets and refresh water during each visit
- Give pets potty breaks
- Cleaning any messes and picking up pet waster
- Provide care, play and plenty of love and attention to our clients’ precious pets.
- Positively interacting with pets.
- Oversee doggie day care activities.
- Able to care for pets in all types of weather.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs (occasionally) and 25 lbs (regularly).
- Comfortable and able to walk for long periods.
- Respect client confidentiality.
- May be expected to stay in our clients’ homes to care for their pets.
Must pass a background check and drug screen.
Have a valid driver’s license.
Pet first aid and CPR certified.
Flexibility and willingness to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays; including some overnights.
Required to have, and be comfortable using, a personally owned smart phone to communicate with management and other team members.
Required to drive your personal vehicle for work purposes. You must carry appropriate insurance on your vehicle.